The Future of Digital is the key theme of this year’s OpenText Innovation Tour. We are delighted to once again mark our presence as sponsors of the Amsterdam edition. Join us there on 18 April and discover what the future of enterprise content management looks like, and how emerging technologies such as AI and IoT are shaping how we manage and use information.
The one-day conference, which last year gathered 600 customers, partners and enthusiasts of OpenText products, is a unique opportunity to gain strategic insight on technology innovation and the future of information in the enterprise.
Come along and connect with our team, learn from top OpenText executives through inspiring keynotes and network with industry leaders in informative breakout sessions to help you in your digital transformation journey.
Whether you are a line of business or IT professional, Innovation Tour’s conference offers something for everyone, from recent product enhancements
to the latest technologies under development:
- Meet the 3 most recent additions to OpenText’s ECM portfolio, including updates on Documentum and associated products such as Captiva, InfoArchive and LEAP
- See OpenText’s state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) platform, Magellan, in action and how it can dramatically improve your business analytics
- Learn how information generated by Internet of Things (IoT) technologies and devices can be integrated and managed on ECM platforms and used to optimize your processes
- Get up-to-date on Documentum’s expansion strategy of developing cloud-native content applications based on the LEAP platform
- Discover how B2B supply chain integration is emerging as a key enabler of digital transformation
MEET OUR TEAM
Visit our team to hear all about our client success stories of optimization and integration of content management processes.
AMPLEXOR has been a long-time Documentum partner for over 15 years and our experts will be showcasing InfoArchive’s and LEAP’s capabilities surrounding application decommissioning, live archiving and purpose-built apps. Don't miss our interactive demo of the latest version of InfoArchive!
LAST YEAR HIGHLIGHTS
Read our recap from last year’s OpenText Innovation Tour Eindhoven, watch the key moments and hear the first-person testimonial from Bart Willems, Senior Manager Strategic Accounts at AMPLEXOR.
“Be part of the conversation at this year's tour as we shape the Future of Digital together.”
Mark J. Barrenechea, Vice Chairman, CEO & CTO, OpenText
Conference Centre Beurs van Berlage
Damrak 243, 1012 ZJ