What you are going to do?
You will set up the support department for the ERMS (Enterprise Record Management System) of the European Parliament in Luxembourgh, that will be used by all 7000+ clientusers and end users! For this you balance with your practical mindset between 'ideal' and 'feasible'. You emphasize this on the interface between business consultancy and technology. You coordinate procedures with other IT departments of our client. Then you ensure that both support tools, release procedures and back-up procedures are agreed upon and put into place. Of course you work in close contact with your senior colleagues! You describe all this well in knowledge bases, so that everyone can follow up on your work.
The skills that you will need
- You understand IT Operations environment and procedures
- You cover ERMS deployments (in collaboration with your AMPLEXOR project team)
- You cover Documentum daily management tasks (housekeeping, ...) and Documentum improvement (update, patching, availability ...)
- You configure the backup mechanism to order the best synchronization between filesystem and metadata
- You enhance integration of Documentum supervision with ITEC.ESIO.Operations.SUPOP.Tools (monitoring, alarms ...) and the operational guide to Operations and in accordance with the deployed infrastructure.
Not in possession of all skills, but you think you have the right mindset and basics to do the job? Feel free to contact us!
A day in your life
You work in an extremely instructive, internationally oriented environment. You meet colleagues from all 28 Member States on a daily basis. Because you work together with people from any race, color, ethnic or social origin, or any other thing, the environment you work in is multinational, multilingual and multicultural working and it is very enriching and stimulating to work in! You can enjoy working with diverse and talented colleagues what makes your job even more interesting!
Curious about us? Of course! You are always welcome to come and have a drink with us!