Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
A Service Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of customer translation orders and client management according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards. This person will work on customer service deliveries under the responsibility of a Service Unit Manager in our office in Kraków, Poland.
- Coordinate the process of translation projects
- Manage client relationships at first level operational contacts
- Represent the organization to the clients by providing great service and support
- Broaden or gain the knowledge about different CAT tools
- Language skills: solid knowledge of German (C1) and good English (B2)
- Ability to work individually or as part of a local and virtual team
- Experience in project management and/or customer service and/or translations
- Great time management and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with Trados, Across or any other translation tool (this is advantageous)
- Employment based on a contract and with working hours 09:00-17:00
- Bonuses (annual bonus and employee referral program)
- Private medical care
- Lunch Pass card
- Cinema tickets
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Work in a stable and international work environment
(video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)