Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization. In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
About the role:
AMPLEXOR Canada is looking for Front-End / Back-End developers, to help develop its digital departmental activities.
With a team of developers, you will work on the conception, development, and management of modern and innovative technical content management applications (XML) – online or web corporate portals.
- Identify and evaluate concepts for new solutions;
- Conceptualize and develop easy to use, and evolving technical solutions which follow the company’s corporate environment and architecture;
- Involvement with all development phases: Back-End, Front-End, Analysis, and Architecture;
- Develop desktop and web applications, XSLT stylesheets;
- Participate in the maintenance of the implanted solutions’ operational conditions;
- Identify, correct, and document the applications’ weaknesses;
- Preparation of reports, manuals, and other documents pertaining to the status, the use, and the maintenance of the software;
- Elaboration of solutions, analysis of their impacts, and submission of recommendations;
- User support in the case of incidents or problems;
- Be a leader in suggesting the use of new technologies;
- Elaborate and execute complete testing and coding review;
- Identify and communicate found technical problems, procedures and solutions.
- Interact with the client, partners and project team members to implement solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in relevant field of study, and a minimum of 5 years' experience in the field;
- Strong working knowledge of .NET programming;
- Working knowledge of the languages, and technologies related to technical documentation (XML, HTML, DTD/schema, XSL-T, XSL-FO…)
- At least 1 years’ experience working with XSLT programming;
- Technical publication knowledge is a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of industry standards related to technical documentation (DITA, S1000D) would be considered a very strong asset
- Working experience with corporate content management platforms (SDL, PTC, Alfresco, etc…)
- Strong working knowledge of English and French;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and excellent client and customer service abilities;
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- 3 weeks vacation + paid days off between Christmas and New Years;
- Group insurance: Medical and dental benefits, long term disbility insurance;
- Possibility of career growth and development while working with internationally renowned clients and using the newest tools and software.
Please note that applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or have the proper work permits to work in Canada. We would like to thank all the candidates. Only candidates selected for further examination will be contacted. This position is open to men and women.
Location: Greater Montreal – Canada