OpenText Innovation Tour - Eindhoven
March 30, 2017
Enabling the Digital World is the motto of OpenText's Innovation Tour, bringing the newest developments in OpenText technology over a one day event packed with learning opportunities aligned to your industry and product interest.
AMPLEXOR is a proud Gold Sponsor and our experienced Documentum team will be glad to welcome participants at our booth to present our offering.
Our client, the Dutch Central Administration Office (CAK) will also be presenting in first person their successful implementation of InfoArchive to improve customer experience.
Hear industry experts discuss innovative new business models. Join conversations with your peers who are capitalizing on disruption. Learn best practices for transformation and cutting-edge analytical technologies.
MEET THE AMPLEXOR TEAM
Visit our booth or schedule a meeting with our experts and let us show you how we help customers from A – Z to optimize and integrate their content management processes.
AMPLEXOR has been a well-known OpenText Documentum partner for over 15 years helping customers across the world with our Documentum services and our certified product myInsight for Documentum.
Discover how our experienced business consultants and technical experts, combined with a training center and international Documentum support services can help your business to take the crucial step towards a digital way of working.
FEATURED CLIENT SUCCESS STORY
Why InfoArchive Helps Us Improve Customer Experience
by Maurice Hermsen & Robin Sluis
Dutch Central Administration Office (CAK)
1:55 PM - Room Saturn
- Attend industry-focused tracks and sessions dedicated to the specific interests and needs of the Public Sector, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Retail and Cross-Industry
- Hear the latest usability and functionality developments in Enterprise Content Management
- Find out what the acquisiton of the Documentum product suite by OpenText means for customers
- Gain insight into the possibilities, best practices, and ultimate value of the Internet of Things
- Learn more about the impact of Enterprise Information Management and how your world may change 2020 and beyond
- Talk to subject matter experts across Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Finance on how to solve your critical business problems or find new opportunities
Noord Brabantlaan 1A
5652 LA Eindhoven