Companies are required to look beyond building greater master data sources and consider how they will exploit it – for instance, as a driver for greater process automation. So that if content used in regulatory submissions and other output is changed, the impact of those changes can be quickly calculated and managed in a logical, connected way. Regulatory Master Data Management is about combining regulatory master data with regulatory intelligence management to drive these kinds of process efficiencies, by enabling automation.
In this best practices-style webinar, Amplexor’s Romuald Braun will explore and review the key challenges organizations face in addressing Regulatory MDM and strategies to overcome them.
Highlight webinar discussion points include:
- Data models, data architectures, taxonomies and other “Onomies”
- Product master data versus regulatory intelligence – where is the border?
- Integrated versus unified architecture – costs of complexity or integral value?
- Use case - from compliant to variation
- Integral/unified end-to-end assessment: from product data to registered position and back