Why should you attend?
During this two-day conference, packed full of presentations and workshops led by industry experts, attendees will learn about:
- Creating effective and engaging content
- Ensuring documentation teams are self-sustainable
- Understanding the importance of AI and technical communication
- Using content and data for improvements
- Delivering effective content through any channel
- And much more
The NORDIC TechKomm event offers great networking opportunities too! Connect with technical communication colleagues and international experts to share ideas, trends and best practices about all things “documentation intelligence” including, user experiences and analysis, structured authoring, chatbots, dynamic content delivery and mobile documentation.
While at NORDIC TechKomm, be sure to attend Amplexor’s presentation “Augmented Reality and Technical Authoring” by our Manager of Strategic Accounts, Gilberto Picareta.
Recent developments make it clear Augmented Reality (AR) has the potential to add significant value to products and services. But where does AR-adapted content come from? How can you incorporate and automate the development of AR content into your workflows? This presentation will offer tips and real-world examples to kick-start your journey in the world of AR including:
- How AR is impacting technical information and communication
- How major international corporations, such as Bühler, are using AR to enable more efficient operations
- How technical authors can create AR-formatted content using their existing skill set and without the need for programming knowledge
- The importance of incorporating AR into your enterprise content strategy
While at the event, be sure to stop by our table in the coffee break area to discover how our solutions and holistic end-to-end approach can help you structure and manage your technical content more efficiently, deliver improved user experiences for your employees and customers, maximize productivity and operational excellence within the content chain and turn efficient management of global technical content into a competitive advantage.