Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to drive and implement a marketing and sales automation strategy and action plan, and then design, create and implement practical sales and marketing automation actions to deliver smooth customer experience thorough the customer journey and improve tracking and reporting to showcase how automation drives tangible business growth. In addition, you would collaborate with sales operations and IT to identify improvements needed to manage lead, prospect and client data even better and ensure smooth data flow between systems and enable our field steams to take concrete actions at the right time.
To succeed in this role, you should have practical experience with managing sales and marketing automation systems, experience with CRM systems and integrations, and have a good understanding of sales processes. Previous experience in working with sales stakeholders, managing change and enabling them to utilize automation systems better will be highly beneficial.
Within the Acolad group marketing department of over 30 in-house professionals, you will manage the group's marketing and sales automation strategy and tools in close collaboration with your counterparts in the Sales and IT teams.
- Marketing automation: develop and implement centralized, Acolad group wide marketing automation strategy and actions for improving lead management (lead quality, lead scoring, lead assignment), lead nurturing and reactivation
- HubSpot: design, implement marketing automation workflows and content and then launch localized versions to several services/verticals in 10 languages in cooperation with sales and marketing colleagues, improve lead quality and management in Hubspot (lead scoring, lead assignment, segmentation), manage the contact properties and client data gathering and field, update the integrations to other tools including salesforce CRM, and other tools
- Sales automation: develop and implement centralized, Acolad group wide sales automation strategy for improving level of automation for new client prospection, reactivating churned clients, and improving potential for cross-selling other group services.
- Salesloft: Create and design globally applicable workflows and content, and then launch customized, localized versions to several services/verticals in 10 languages in cooperation with sales and marketing colleagues, ensure proper use of the tool, take ownership of the tool and train others; analyze its performance; drive integration with Salesforce.
- Act as the internal subject expert on sales and marketing automation best practices to upskill and coach other stakeholders (marketing, sales or other)
- Salesforce CRM: segmenting the lead, prospect and client data thorough reporting and enable field marketing to do campaigns, collaborate with sales, marketing and dev team to improve systems and data usage
- Devise and deliver regular reporting on key metrics. Including building, managing and maintaining dashboards for reporting with information pulled from multiple sources including Hubspot, Salesforce and Salesloft.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRM or Marketing Operations
- Strong understanding of marketing (education and/or work experience)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable marketing or business insight.
- "Customer First" mindset, Knowledge of the B2B sector is a plus
- Excellent command of English is essential, French or German is a plus.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, organized and efficient. You listen to the inputs and formulate the best way to proceed
- You can easily prioritize tasks and are able to manage unexpected events when needed
- You are a team player, but are not afraid to take the lead in your subject matter expertise
- You like to work in an international team on international projects
Tools / system related appreciated skills:
- HubSpot or other marketing automation knowledge is required, you should have practical experience in designing and implementing automation
- Salesloft, outreach or other marketing automation expertise is considered a plus.
- Salesforce or other CRM expertise is required. Beneficial skills include experience in data management, data analysis, ROI tracking and reporting skills
What we bring to the tableLarge global marketing team of 30+ experienced professionals to support you in the Acolad groupOffices around the world, possibility of working from home A true team spirit and a common goal: customer satisfaction Remuneration according to profile and experience
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application (resume and cover letter) today!