Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
As the Governance & Compliance Assistant, you will provide assistance in the validation of financial information against compliance requirements.
- Provide support in financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Appendix) validation against local regulation for accounting, social and fiscal aspects
- Provide assistance on tax matters to fulfil the local requirements, including tax return optimization
- Liaise with external auditors and Tax Authorities
- Monitor IC Contracts
- Tasks requiring local compliance advanced knowledge are done in collaboration with external consultancy company.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of: local Accounting standards, tax topics
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar job
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- Language skills: excellent Polish and good knowledge of English is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Private medical careSodexo LunchPass cardCinema ticketsMultisport cardLanguage courses