Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are looking for a German speaking Translation Project Coordinator who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and Acolad standards. This person will work on customer service deliveries.
- Process execution according to the service portfolio throughout the whole project lifecycle process (initiation, planning, execution, control and closing)
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.)
- Managing the financial aspects of the projects, including revenue, gross margin, invoicing
- Maintaining client relationships as first point of contact at operational level
- Execution activities within service quality plan (SQP)
- Representing the organisation to our customers
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Minimum requirement: University level or equivalent 3 years degree in languages, communication or business related
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of German and English is required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in project management or in similar roles, preferably related to Language Services
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing customer relationships at operational level, including difficult situations, conflicts and complaints.
- Great organisational skills for multiple multilingual projects simultaneously working on very tight deadlines
- Good communication skills (email, phone, presentations)
- Stress management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, etc) and knowledge of computer translation tools (e.g. TRADOS).