Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring a Senior Business Analyst (WCMS) to join our business consultancy team.
Your tasks, activities & responsibilities:
- Through facilitating result-oriented interviews & workshops, you understand the business need(s) or your client & you can translate those into a (functional) product roadmap
- You document business requirements and (non-) functional specifications in a structured, comprehensible way
- You visualize proposed solutions through wireframing, process flows, data models, …
- Through your experience & enthusiasm, you challenge & inspire your clients to find the best solution for their needs
- You cooperate with technical experts, graphical designers, project managers, … to create alignment within the whole project team
- You present & finetune proposed solutions within the team and at your client
- You assist the project team and your client during the design & implementation phase
- You strive for the right quality, user experience and end user value at each increment for all stakeholders
- You have at least 5 years working experience within business / functional analysis
- You have experience with working in an agile environment
- You are interested in and have experience with web content management systems (Adobe, Drupal, ….)
- You are familiar with web-technology (html, js, css, seo, analytics, …), data privacy practices (GDPR, cookies, …. ) & user centered design
- You have experience with wireframing and information architecture
- Knowledge of BPMN and UML are considered a plus
- You are a strong communicator, both written as oral
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- You function well within a team as when working independently
- You embrace knowledge sharing across the team or amongst colleagues
- You are willing to work at the customer’s premises when that seems valuable
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!