AMPLEXOR Adriatic - a member of AMPLEXOR International - is an innovative and agile company serving top pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
We develop and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes, data, and content in the Life Sciences industry.
Our business is currently expanding, therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Delivery team as Technical Consultant for Life Sciences Solutions.
Why should you join us?
- We are pioneers in the field of Information Systems for content management in pharma
- We are working in an international environment with the biggest pharma, biotech, and medical device companies
- We do regular travels to clients and visiting beautiful cities all around the World
- We are a family-friendly company with flexible working time
- We support your sport activities
- Work you do has an impact on millions of people around the world.
- Opportunity to gain lots of experience, learn about the pharma industry and advance your career through personal and professional development supported by experienced mentors
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Perform technical workshop with clients to gather business requirements for data migration needs
- Perform workshop with clients to gather business requirements for building future reporting
- Create business and technical documentation including migration plan, migration specification, design specification, qualification scripts, etc.
- Act as subject matter expert for projects including analysis of legacy files, matching of data and validating data.
- Coordinate with business analysts to capture field mapping and field transformation logic
- Design, develop and perform legacy data migrations from external sources to Client solution using a proprietary migration engine
- Design and configure data integrations with external systems to Client solution (web services, database level)
- Design and develop staging area for the reporting purpose
- Build the reports for the future solution
- Work with other subject matter experts and project teams to identify, define, document and design automatization of business processes within our solution
- Facilitate the knowledge transfer with the preparation of documentation and training
- Cooperate with your colleagues in presales, implementation, and support activities in an international environment
Technologies you will be working with:
- Custom Migration/Automation Engine, based on XML technology
- Documentum, which uses DQL (Documentum Query Language - upper level of SQL)
- Oracle / MS SQL / PostgreSQL database
- Elastic Search
- Linux & MS Windows Server
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) for business and technical documentation
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Basic knowledge of networking client/server configurations
- A proactive approach to work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good communication and social skills
- Experience with data migration/integration
- Basic knowledge of java web-based architecture
- Basic knowledge of web-servers technology
- Experience with DWH and BI
- Knowledge of software development
- Pharmaceutical and/or quality process knowledge
- Document and content management systems experience
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Influence in a growing, motivated and highly innovative team;
- Room for personal and professional development options in a growing organization
- A work environment that allows you to balance your work and your private life;
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms, helpful and engaged colleagues;