Is innovation your cup of tea?
Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment?
What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Service Manager to join our Language Services team in Suzhou, China, who would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receive orders from the customer;
- Identify the resources needed (quantity and competencies) based on the different types of assignments and accounts;
- Assign every project to the appropriate translator;
- Specify the timeline correctly, based on volume and resources;
- Monitor the progress of each project to ensure punctual deliveries;
- Clear communication for all project/production-related issues with the actors involved (Vendors, project coordinators);
- Supervision and monitoring of the projects execution;
- Ensure compliance to deadlines and defined quality standards;
- Keep record of the activities undertaken by each linguist involved in the translation process;
- Carry out the final quality check of the target files;
- Deliver final projects to the client, in the required format and within the scheduled deadline.
- Mandarin Chinese (mandatory), English (fluent);
- University degree in language, communication and/or business related;
- 3-5 years of proven experience in service/project management or in similar roles/businesses;
- Customer relationship management at operations level, including difficult situations, conflicts and complaints;
- Time management and ability to prioritize and meet/achieve deadlines;
- Can work under high pressure and can handle several tasks simultaneously;
- Strong attention to details;
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
- Location: Suzhou, China
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance