Amplexor Canada is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are looking for a Team Lead in Canada to join our team. The Team Lead is responsible for the entire life-cycle of content services projects in a given portfolio, ensuring customer expectation are met in terms of turnaround time, quality, and price; while in parallel ensuring budget/margin optimization. The Team Lead will be the main resource to provide the team with day-to-day training, mentoring, coaching, and capacity management for a team of project managers.
The Team Lead will be responsible for the North American territory and will be responsible for reporting to the team in the UK.
- Responsible for service execution, including: compliance to deadlines, standards/methodology, budget and margin optimization, quality standards, status reporting.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day training, proactive mentoring and coaching, and capacity management for a team of project managers.
- Responsible for customer order setup, quotes and scheduling (per defined thresholds, collaborating with Account Management for complex quotes and those requiring validation).
- Responsible for customer feedback, entry of CAPA's and completion of investigations.
- Owns collaboration with RM, linguists, technical leads on resourcing and query management.
- Customer and internal communication and status reporting.
- Collaborating with Account Management to define new processes and to strategize on process and tool optimization for a customer.
- Responsible for margin optimization, including both internal and external costs, working with RM as needed to support these efforts.
- Ensure linguistic material, such as TMs, glossaries, style guides, are consistently updated and delivered per SLA's.
- Participate in the pre-sales activities and prepare supporting documentation
- Participate in quality audits, recognize opportunities for improvement and implement the changes as needed
- Responsible for leading and overseeing a small team.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in project management within the Language Services industry.
- Experience with CAT tools & Project Management tools is required
- Fluent English is mandatory, both spoken and written. Fluency in another language would be a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership abilities.
- As this will be a mainly remote position, we need someone who is at ease working remotely (by phone, web meetings, etc.), independently, and who is very autonomous.
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Strong team spirit and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
In order to be considered, all applicants must be located in Canada, and already hold valid permission to work in Canada.
Amplexor Canada offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on their first day. Highlights of the program include:
- Group insurance coverage includes Medical, Para-Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability.
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, plus 5 paid days off when the company is closed at the end of December.
- Paid sick days.