At AMPLEXOR Belgium we create innovative websites with the newest technologies, no doubt that you have already visited one of them! We also implement document management tools that make life easier. Our clients are internationally known. They choose us because we make quality and innovation our priority. We are part of AMPLEXOR International, a global company with over 40 offices in 25 countries.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a Magento Lead to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
You will be part of a strong team committed to great digital experiences. Together with our front-end developers, graphic designers, project managers, … your team will work on projects to create the best result for our clients. In the role of Magento Lead, you will be the go-to person for all things e-commerce. You will combine your broad knowledge of all the different aspects of e-commerce with your expert knowledge of Magento. You will be involved in presales for new e-commerce opportunities, work in close collaboration with our Solutions Director to develop a better offering, provide steering to implementation teams and occasionally help with development when needed.
- E-commerce is your passion
- You are an experienced Magento developer
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the solution
- You are a strong communicator. You can adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- Experience with content management systems like Drupal or Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Magento or Adobe Commerce certification is a plus
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is considered a plus
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or evening person? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!