AMPLEXOR is an international leader in digital, content and language solutions. For over 30 years, we accompany large scale companies to globalize their brand through innovative services for global content management. At AMPLEXOR Belgium we focus on helping clients improve their digital solutions through creating digital experience platforms as well as digital workplaces and enterprise information management.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for an M365 Change & User Adoption Consultant to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
You will be part of a strong team of developers, business analysts and C&A consultants around M365. Together you will work on projects to create the best result for our clients.
In the role of C&A Consultant, you will guide our clients in their vision for an M365 digital workplace. You inspire clients to create a clear Digital Workplace vision. You support their needs and guide the way in the change towards a better and more efficient Way of Working (WoW).
You attempt to understand and align business purposes (through interviews, workshops…) and transform them into a (product) roadmap. Depending on the needs of the client, you create a communication plan or governance plan for the implementation of the new WoW based on the M365 suite. Always keeping in mind the usability and value for the stakeholders, you think of specific solutions and translate them to possibilities offered by our digital workplace technologies.
- You are an experienced Change and User Adoption Consultant or Functional Analyst/Business Consultant.
- You have a proven ‘human centric’ change management experience.
- You have strong leadership skills on small to medium size projects/tracks.
- You believe in Microsoft 365 as a great digital collaboration tool.
- With your enthusiasm you can inspire your clients to find the best solution for their needs.
- You are a fluent writer.
- You love sharing knowledge with clients and working together with your team to create the best result.
- Your pro-active and communicative personality will make you fit in well with the team.
- Knowledge of the ADKAR Principle is a plus.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch and French are considered a plus.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!