Amplexor Digital, part of the Amplexor / Acolad Group, is a leading provider of content centered, solutions and services for corporate clients and government institutions around the globe that aim to enhance their digital customer and employee experience.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring a Manager Strategic Accounts for Belgium & Luxembourg.
In this role, you successfully perform the following tasks, activities and responsibilities:
- Development, communication and execution of sales plan(s) that coincide with business objectives, create financial returns and maximize business growth
- Achieve sales goals and objectives through strategic account management and new business development
- Create a breeding ground to maintain and develop sustainable, satisfactory and productive (key)relationships with existing and new clients and business partners.
- Act as a ‘trusted advisor’ for both client CxO level
- Define accurate and winning offers and bids for both existing and new customers.
- Perform contract negotiations and assess risks involved with sales initiatives
- Work with Amplexor management and team leads towards goals and objectives
- Manage and expand business with large, complex strategic accounts
- Act as primary customer contact and account lead
- Conceptual selling of complex combinations of services and technologies to propose a fitting customer solution
- Expand current partnerships with technology partners for the assigned region
- Ensure sales process compliancy and adherence to sales guidelines
- Identify and follow up on leads, manage opportunities and win contracts
- Analyze and communicate business reports to manage and improve performance.
- Liaison with corporate marketing to plan and execute local marketing activities
- Contribute to creating an environment of responsibility, pride, teamwork and fun
For this role, your knowledge, experience and personal profile match the following criteria:
- You are highly motivated and have a hunters’ mentality; prospection is what you do best!
- You challenge yourself, your colleagues and your customers to reach the best
- You are client oriented and result driven.
- Negotiation is your second nature.
- You thrive on achieving and exceeding revenue, gross margin and customer satisfaction targets.
- Your excellent people skills are key in driving new business.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have at least 5 years experience working as a Business Development Manager in a service-based environment.
- You are passionate about content centered technology solutions and services
- You speak, think, negotiate, act fluently in Dutch and English. French is considered a strong asset
For your contribution and performance in this role, we offer you the following benefits:
- The opportunity to take up a challenging role, where you will make the difference!
- An attractive salary package with matching secondary benefits
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!
- Early bird or evening owl? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when and where you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Our main office is in Leuven and offers all the facilities of a modern workplace. It is close to the highway and the city centre.