At AMPLEXOR Belgium we create innovative websites with the newest technologies, no doubt that you have already visited one of them! We also implement document management tools that make life easier. Our clients are internationally known. They choose us because we make quality and innovation our priority. We are part of AMPLEXOR International, a global company with over 40 offices in 25 countries.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager to join our amazing team. If you are a passionate Project Manager who is looking to manage interesting and challenging projects, look no further!
As a project manager you are the intermediary between the customer and the AMPLEXOR project team. You lead a project from A to Z and are responsible that the project scope is delivered within the project tolerances: on time, within budget and according to the agreements made with the client while not compromising the delivered quality. You can identify risks and proactively focus on the mitigation actions. You are an organizing expert who can bring structure and you know how to manage expectations. Occasionally you will be involved in a pre-sales process and will collaborate on proposals where you will contribute by writing a clear project management plan. You will choose the right approach for each project, clarify the resource capacity needed and work out a realistic plan in which the management stages and milestones are clearly defined. It is considered a plus if your knowledge allows you to high level follow and understand the consultants' work. You monitor and report the project on a day-to-day basis and effortlessly create a balance by time-managing this with the administrative tasks that come with the job. You will manage the project financially by validating time registrations, processing invoices and providing financial reports about your project revenue and margins. With your excellent people skills, you motivate and facilitate your project team to use their expertise to create the best end result for the client as well as for Acolad. Next to the Acolad Account Manager, you nourish the relationship with the client as you are a true ambassador of Acolad.
- You have at least five years experience in managing digital or IT projects
- You obtain the Prince2 Foundation certification and are familiar with other project methodologies such as Scrum
- You are an excellent organizer, have great people and leadership skills
- You have strong time management abilities
- You have a proactive mindset and have a problem-solving mentality
- You have an eye for detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You love sharing knowledge and are a team player all the way
- You are a strong communicator. You are able to adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you.
- Structure is your middle name
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Affinity with ECS such as OpenText and SAP is a plus
- You speak, write, think, negotiate, ... fluently in Dutch and English
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects and you will assist the evolution of our project methodology
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or night owl? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!