AMPLEXOR is an international leader in digital, content and language solutions. For over 30 years, we accompany large scale companies to globalize their brand through innovative services for global content management. At AMPLEXOR Belgium we focus on helping clients improve their digital solutions through creating digital experience platforms as well as digital workplaces and enterprise information management. .
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for an AEM Architect to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
You will be part of a strong team of AEM developers. Together with our front-end developers, graphic designers, project managers, … your team will work on projects to create the best result for our clients. In the role of architect, you will outline the high level technical solution and you will communicate with the client about the technical vision of the project. Your architecture will be the blueprint and guideline for the implementation of the solution and you will make sure your team, the client, all stakeholders,... are up to speed and on the same page. As an AEM architect you combine your broad knowledge of all the different aspects of the Adobe Experience Cloud (campaign, target, analytics,.. ) with expert knowledge in AEM. Besides that, some of the amazing technologies we use in our projects are Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Angular and ReactJS. You will also use methodologies like Scrum, Continuous Integration and others to get to the best result possible!
- Adobe Experience Manager is your passion
- You are an experienced AEM developer and you want to take your career to the next level
- You love to explain things by drawing a simple picture, you know how to visualize your ideas in a clear and simple way
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the technical solution
- You are a strong communicator. You can adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium
- You are able to communicate easily in English and you speak Dutch or are willing to learn.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or evening person? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!