Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
JOIN US IN THE ROLE OF JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT AND START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
We are looking for a new colleague. You will provide daily bookkeeping for several subsidiaries and be a team member of AMPLEXOR group’s Accounting Shared Service Centre in Riga.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in accounting software S4HANA (SAP)
- Perform reconciliations and account clearings
- Track and monitor accounts payables
- Fluent in French and English
- Professional education and work experience in finance or accounting would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads
- Ability to learn quickly
- Salary (monthly salary 1000,00 EUR) accompanied by other incentives (health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus)
- Friendly colleagues, team activities
- Trainings and personal development opportunities within a global organization
- Work in a stable, dynamic and international work environment (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)