Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
Why should you join us?
- We are experienced contender in the field of Information Systems for content and data management in the Life Sciences industry
- We work in an international environment with the biggest pharma, biotech and medical device companies
- We offer competitive pay with bonuses
- We regularly travel to visit clients in beautiful cities all around the world
- We are a family-friendly company with flexible working hours
- We support sports activities
- The work you do will have an impact on millions of people around the world
At Amplexor Adriatic - part of the Amplexor Professional Service department – we develop and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes, data, and content in the Life Science industry.
Our business is currently expanding, therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Delivery team as a Solution Consultant.
Who are we looking for?
As a Solution Consultant you will work on:
- Requirements for the solution – analyze and specify the business, regulatory, and user requirements for our IT solutions (RIM, QMS, Labeling, …) in the scope of implementation projects
- Configuration – configure and install Amplexor Life Sciences IT solutions to meet customer’s specific business requirements
- Training – prepare and deliver training for client’s business users
- Consulting – support clients before, during, and after the implementation of the solution
- Presales – support colleagues from the Sales department in scoping and estimations
- Internal initiatives – participate in activities to improve Amplexor internal processes and IT solutions
- Collecting feedback – cooperate with colleagues in Product Development to improve Amplexor solutions based on inputs from clients
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in the implementation of software solutions or system applications consulting
- Technical background or a degree in computer science, technology, or related technical field
- Technical skills in programming with SQL and XML languages (queries and automation rules)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and verbal
- Ability to write technical documentation in fluent English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs
- Flexibility, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good communication and social skills
- Available to travel to different countries and continents
- Pharmaceutical and/or quality processes knowledge
- Document management systems (DMS) experience
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Amplexor myProcess and myPress software
- Knowledge of additional language – ie. German, Russian, Polish is always a plus
- Professional development – challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Connect globally – work with people from different countries
- Training and coaching – investing in your strengths is what is important to us
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work location