17th Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Conference
25 - 26 January 2018
THE LANDMARK LONDON HOTEL | LONDON, UK
Join this unique event to get an update on recent regulatory developments and take part in intense discussions on hot topics affecting the generic medicines industry with the competent authorities and well – known industry experts.
Top Agenda Topics
- Availability of medicines – How to prevent and better mitigate shortages
- Regulatory consequences of Brexit
- Simplifying variations – update on regulatory optimisation
- Implementation phase of the EU/USA Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) – How to maximize the benefits
- New ICH quality guidelines under development: Q11 and Q12 – what is new and what impact can be expected?
- Falsified Medicines – what should the regulatory experts know about practical implementation?
- How can patients be provided with up to date and relevant information on their medicines?
- Regulatory challenges for repurposing established medicines
- From junior to senior regulatory affairs – How to shape the best regulatory team
SPECIAL SESSION: Put your questions to the Regulators. An opportunity to address questions to European Regulators!
Visit us at booth 2
Did you know that AMPLEXOR Life Sciences is the only partner you need to deliver global market-specific content? From multi-lingual content creation, to content management to publishing, AMPLEXOR Life Sciences provides end-to-end solutions tailored to your needs. Visit our life sciences experts at the booth 3 to learn more!
The Landmark London Hotel
222 Marylebone Road
London NW1 6JQ, UK