AMPLEXOR joins the influential worldwide tech community as bronze sponsor of the ICT Spring global conference.
If you’re a digital enthusiast or curious about the latest technology innovations, on 21 and 22 May, Luxembourg city is the place to be. Take your chance to win a free ticket and join our team. Don't miss the opportunity to see what’s happening at the forefront of the digital transformation and new practical experiences back to your organization.
MEET OUR TEAM
📍Booth A98 ➡ Making all your digital interactions as premium as your brand
As sponsor, our global teams will be represented on-site, showcasing successful strategies to engage your teams, gain business agility and improve customer experiences.
Visit us at booth A98 to discover how we can help you align your brand and operations into a seamless, user-centric digital experience that delivers back to the bottom line: from out-of-box websites and intranets to advanced digital ecosystems, we've got you covered.
GET YOUR FREE TICKET
Want to win a free ticket to one of Europe's largest and most international tech conferences?
Enter your details below for a chance to win a free two-day pass for ICT Spring 2019:
At ICT Spring you will learn from the most forward-thinking minds leading in emerging IT trends and technologies, such as:
- The impact of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain in everyday life
- Bettering the relationship between human and machine
- Customer experience: beyond the 360 approach
- The new banking generation
- Innovative AI applications cross sectors (FinTech, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare and others)
- How Robotics is transforming space, transportation and the future of mobility
See why you have to be at Luxembourg’s most forward thinking conference this May:
- Learn the latest tech latest trends in FinTech Digital, Space and Artificial Intelligence from 130+ international speakers.
- Take advantage of seminars and presentations by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing.
- Meet and network with 5000+ professionals from over 72 countries across IT, finance, banking, digital, marketing, among others.
LAST YEAR HIGHLIGHTS
Read our recap from last year’s ICT Spring or read what some of the participants had to say about their experience.
"ICT Spring a place to be, to share, to see and to be seen, to discuss business and more in a very pleasant atmosphere."
- Béatrix Barafort, Group Leader, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
"It’s great to see Luxembourg playing a larger role in debates around tech and how digital technology can help improve our societies. ICT Spring is setting a positive tone to a promising future."
- Jo Bertram, Regional General Manager, Northern Europe, Uber
European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL)
4 Place de l'Europe, 1499 Luxembourg
The ECCL is situated on the Kirchberg plateau in Luxembourg City, within easy reach of the city centre, the airport, as well as touristic sights and several hotels.