Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies.
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
Do you love to think outside the box? Are you proud to call yourself a generalist in data integration? Do you feel at home working on SQL databases and have experience with SAP S/4 HANA?
Join our international team to help us transform and map data from our global operation into one central reporting hub.
As Data Integration Specialist you will work with functional stakeholders and management to build and extend our global reporting. As a member of the BI Team you will analyze, design, maintain and improve data cubes by mapping & merging information from various data sources.
In addition to our modern SAP infrastructure (S4/HANA 1809, SAP Analytics Cloud, BW, BPC, AFO) we have a multitude of other data sources (SQL databases) and connectors (Mulesoft, Sucessfactors, Sugar, Salesforce and more).
Your stakeholders will span the globe in a truly multi-cultural environment.
- Design, implement and maintain models based on user requirements
- Develop scripts, SQL, HANA calculation views, CDS views and data mappings to stage (ETL) data from 15+ source systems into our DWH environment
- Support, trainings and hands-on assistance for our self-service business users
- Partner with Business Analysts and our SAP functional consultants to implement and test models & cubes, reports & applications
- Collaborate with development teams to connect and import to/from their source systems and services
- Manage and optimize ETL processes and monitor our data staging
- Document models and analytical stories
We are looking for a generalist in data integration, who is looking for new challenges and who really values variety in daily tasks. We are looking for a team player who will support and collaborate closely with colleagues in an expert team, who also has:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an Analyst/Consultant/Developer or similar role
- SQL (Oracle, SQL-Server), data modeling expertise
- Experienced in Connectivity (APIs, Integration) with Mulesoft
- Data extraction, cleaning, mapping and transformation experience
- Affinity for data and data quality with a sharp eye for details
- Basic understanding of financial and logistical processes
- Working experience in a SAP HANA, SAP BW and cloud-based environment is a plus
- Excellent level of English, our global communication language
- Strong communication skills and the ability and patience to explain and present complex problems to a diverse user base
- Comfortable working remotely with colleagues from all over the world
- Flexibility and constant curiosity to learn and improve skillset
- Meal allowance
- Health insurance
- Transport allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Seniority days