Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies.
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
We are currently looking for a French translator/reviser to join our Language Services team in our office in Paço de Arcos - Lisbon, Portugal.
- Translation and revision of editorial, technical, marketing, financial or legal texts from German into French, your native language. English and/or Italian as additional source languages are a plus.
- Produce translations using translation memory systems.
- Revise and review translations into French.
- Perform terminology research, TM maintenance, and other related activities.
- Work in a team environment to meet the short-term (daily, weekly) and long-term (monthly, yearly) requirements of the projects requiring translation and revision work.
- Meet deadlines and ensure quality according to the AMPLEXOR quality and quantity standards.
- French native speaker.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in the field of translation, interpreting or language studies.
- A first experience as a translator in one or several of the above-mentioned text types.
- Perfect command of your mother tongue French (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of German. Knowledge of English and/or Italian is a plus.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and practical experience in using computer translation tools (e.g. XTM).
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Stress resistant.
- Independent, able to demonstrate initiative, but also able to work harmoniously with other team members (well-developed team spirit).
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Availability to work in Lisbon.
- Location: Paço de Arcos
- Health Insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible schedule