Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing manager to drive and implement a growth marketing strategy for the Acolad Group’s language services offering for the legal vertical. As your role is international in nature, you should be fluent in English (spoken and written). In addition, French language skills are highly beneficial.
Our ideal candidate is a growth-oriented marketer who will help us to increase our market share for the legal vertical primarily in Europe by creating & promoting engaging content attractive to legal specialist and lawyers, and managing all marketing activities to generate demand for the target audience, enabling cross-selling of other Acolad services and to increase customer retention. You will join the global Acolad marketing team of over 30 in-house professionals, working closely with France, United Kingdom and Switzerland sales teams, as well as your colleagues in field marketing, demand generation and other marketing teams.
As part of Acolad’s marketing activities targeted to legal industry vertical, we need your expertise for:
- developing and implementing an account-based marketing strategy to generate demand primarily for our language services (translation, localization, interpreting etc.) for the legal specialists and lawyers and the use of full-stack marketing channels (engaging written and video content, emailing’s, client events, external events, partnerships, SEO, SEA, digital advertising, direct marketing etc...)
- working closely with sales and account teams to support new client acquisition, increase client retention and activation, and enabling the teams to cross-sell other Acolad services
- planning and managing the legal vertical marketing budget and activities in all operating countries
- acting as the main marketing liaison to the legal sales teams based on France, UK and Switzerland, collaborating with them to gather their inputs for new growth opportunities and using their insight to design efficient multichannel marketing actions to generate demand. You will communicate your efforts and enable sales success, continuing to build trust with the sales teams.
- tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- collaborating actively with sales, project management, product development and IT teams.
This list of missions is not exhaustive and may change according to your profile, your motivation and your initiative. We always appreciate new ideas.
What we are looking for
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience in marketing services / products that are by nature transactional and require building brand awareness and customer retention within ideal audience.
- Familiarity with legal / law topics or industry is considered a plus.
- You don’t hesitate to write or create your campaign content, be that emailing’s, short form texts (blogs, landing pages), shoot an expert interview video or create topical/time bound campaigns for special offers
- You love words as much as numbers: creativity and analytical skills go hand in hand for you
- You are results driven and you know what it takes to generate qualified leads for sales and enable them to generate new opportunities
- You like versatility and have a good general knowledge of the different channels and techniques of marketing: inbound and content, SEO/SEA, events, partnerships, social media, emailing, and more
- You are self-starting, organized and efficient. You listen to the inputs and formulate the best way to proceed
- You can easily prioritize tasks and are able to manage unexpected events when needed
- You have very good speaking and writing skills in English. In addition, French language skills are highly beneficial as many contact people speak French. As an international team, we always value other languages as well.
- You are a team player, but are not afraid to take the lead in your own global vertical
- You like to work in an international team on international projects
Tools / system related appreciated skillsHubSpot or other marketing automation knowledge is required WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS expertise is requiredSalesforce or other CRM expertise, especially reporting knowledge, are considered a plus
What we bring to the table
- Large global marketing team of 30+ experienced professionals to support you in the Acolad group
- A true team spirit and a common goal: customer satisfaction
- Competitive salary according to profile and experience