Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies.
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
We are looking for a German speaking Translation Project Manager to be responsible for the management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards.
This person will work on customer service deliveries, either independently or under the responsibility of a Senior Service Manager in our office in Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain.
- Process execution according to the service portfolio throughout the whole project lifecycle process (initiation, planning, execution, control and closing).
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.).
- Project financial side, including revenue and gross margin, preparing invoicing.
- Client relationship management, spoken and written communication to be carried out in German, at first level operational contacts, representing the organization to the customer; ownership of customer satisfaction.
- University degree or equivalent certificate in foreign languages, communication and/or business.
- Excellent knowledge of German (C1 level) and English required. Other languages are an asset.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in service/project management or in similar roles/businesses.
- Demonstrate basic to solid experience in operational service/project management processes and methodologies, preferably related to Language Services.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully managing customer relationships at operations level, including difficult situation, conflicts, and complaints.
- Good communication skills (email, phone, presentations).
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations.
- Familiarity with translation tools.
- Stress management.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services.
- Location: Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Flexible schedules
- Private health insurance