Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization. In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Language Services team!
This position can be based in our Montreal, Qc office or remote (candidates must be based in Canada and have permission to work in Canada).
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for guaranteeing the efficient development and execution of service according to customer requirements and company standards.
- Manage and delegate day-to-day project tasks to assigned Project Managers/Coordinators and contribute to employee performance management
- Manage capacity by identifying all required resources (number and competency) for the different workflow steps
- Close collaboration with customers, account managers and translators/linguists. Responsible for overall service level and management of more complex customer orders or quotes
- Act as Customer Service Manager on assigned accounts, where applicable
- University Degree in in the field of Translation, Language, Communication, Business or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing translation projects within the language services industry is mandatory
- Experience with CAT tools & Project Management tools is required
- Biligualism (French/English), another language would be a strong asset
- Outstanding communication skills. At ease working remotely (by phone, web meetings, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Autonomy, strong team spirit and proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
Amplexor Canada offers a comprehensive benefits package.
New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
Medical & Para-Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Vacation time starting at 15 days of paid time off annually