Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a Technical Microsoft 365 Consultant to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
As a Technical Consultant you are part of a strong team of technical consultants, business analysts and C&A consultants around M365. Together, you create the best result for our clients. In this role, you outline the solution architecture and you communicate with the client and team members about the vision of the project. You’re the technical wizard combining a broad knowledge of all the different aspects of the Microsoft stack with expert knowledge in M365 and Azure. In addition, you find your way in other technologies such as SPFx and Power Platform, and work with methodologies such as Scrum and Continuous Integration.
- You are an experienced M365 developer and you want to take your career to the next level.
- You know the Microsoft 365 ecosystem like the back of your hand.
- You have experience in cloud solutions and architectures on Azure.
- You’re not afraid to dive into SPFx, PowerShell or C# when necessary.
- You love to explain things by drawing a simple picture, you know how to visualize your ideas in a clear and simple way.
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the technical solution.
- You love sharing knowledge with customers and working together with your team to create the best result.
- Your pro-active and communicative personality will make you fit in well with the team.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch and French are considered a plus.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!