At AMPLEXOR Belgium we create innovative websites with the newest technologies, no doubt that you have already visited one of them! We also implement document management tools that make life easier. Our clients are internationally known. They choose us because we make quality and innovation our priority. We are part of AMPLEXOR International, a global company with over 40 offices in 25 countries.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our amazing team. If you are a passionate Project Manager who is looking to manage interesting and challenging projects, look no further!
As a project manager you are the intermediary between the customer and the AMPLEXOR project team. You make sure that the projects are delivered on time, within budget and according to the agreements made with the client. You will choose the right approach for each project and build a plan in which the main lines of the project are clearly defined. You are an organizing expert and you know how to manage expectations. You can identify risks and take action to avoid them. You are able to write a clear project management plan, to report a project status to a board and are not scared to take the time needed for administrative tasks that come with the job. With your excellent people skills, you motivate the team to use their expertise to create the best end result for the client as well as for AMPLEXOR.
- You have a first experience (of at least two years) in managing digital or IT projects
- You are familiar with methodologies like Prince2, Agile, Scrum, … or you are willing to learn
- You are an excellent organizer and have great people skills
- You have strong time management abilities
- You have an eye for detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You love sharing knowledge and are a team player all the way
- You are a strong communicator. You are able to adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You speak, write, think, negotiate, ... fluently in Dutch and English
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects and you will assist the evolution of our project methodology
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or night owl? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work. Work-life balance is key.
- Our office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!