Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are constantly growing and we are looking for an experienced AEM developer to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
You will be part of a strong team of AEM developers. Together you will work on projects with our front-end developers, graphic designers, project managers, … to create the best result for our clients. You will use your creative talent to customize AEM and provide integration using existing backend systems. Depending on your specific preferences, you also have the possibility to get in touch with the full stack of the development cycle, ranging from creating infrastructure as code to backend and frontend development. Some of the amazing technologies we use for this are Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Angular and ReactJS. You will also use methodologies like Scrum, Continuous Integration and others to get to the best result possible!
- You are an experienced AEM developer
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, Portuguese or Chinese is admirable, but English is the only language you really need to work in our international team
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strenghts is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Early bird or evening person? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when and where you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city center.
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!