Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role:
As a Business Analyst Digital Marketing you make sure the platforms we create meet the business purposes of our client and give end users an optimal customer/user experience. You attempt to understand and align business purposes (through interviews, workshops…) and transform them into a (product) roadmap. Always keeping in mind the usability and value for the stakeholders, you think of specific solutions and translate them to possibilities offered by our digital marketing technologies. An important part of your role is gathering business requirements and translating them into functional specifications (through procesflows, functional datamodels…).
Who you are:
- You have at least 4 years working experience within Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation, Campaign management and personalisation are well known concepts for you
- You are familiar with user journey mapping and building cross-channel campaigns
- You are interested in Marketing Automation systems, Analytics tools and Customer Data Platforms
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation, web analytics and gathering insights from data are considered a plus
- You can facilitate result-oriented workshops
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- You thrive in a customer-oriented environment
- You are a strong communicator
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Early bird or evening owl? As long as you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when and where you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city centre.
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!