Where do you want your company to be three to five years from now? With an ever-growing and increasingly competitive localization market, many language service companies begin to question their position, what they need to change, how they need to grow and how they can increase their exposure to stay competitive in the industry.
Translation Industry: Does One Size Fit All will help you determine how to best advance your company’s position in the market by addressing questions such as:
- How do different business models for growth compare with others in the industry?
- What is the difference between organic and in-organic growth?
- How will technology and the retention of talent impact company growth?
- How do you build flexible organization structures?
As business owners or executives, you will reach a point when you must ask yourself whether you wish to continue to grow organically or become the seller or buyer? This session will provide insights to help you make the best decision for yourself and your company.
Financial Strategies: The Golden Quest will discuss how to set realistic financial goals that are aligned with your business strategy, plan your budget accordingly, plan for the future, balance savings versus spending and manage cash flow and currency risks. To help you make an informed decision about your future and the future of your company, this track will also touch on important questions including:
- As a business owner or executive, what’s in it for you?
- How much would you earn?
- How would you define and plan your company’s shareholder versus owner dividend strategies?
- Where do investments in people, technology and infrastructure enter the equation?
We look forward to hearing your experiences and defined best practices during several round table discussions scheduled at this two-day event.