Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Translator to join our team in Paço de Arcos who will be responsible for executing timely and accurate translations/revisions.
- Executing timely and accurately highly technical translations/revisions according to the customer requirements and the company’s quality standards from English into Hungarian.
- Contribute to the testing and adoption of new translation tools.
- Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other production support related tasks.
- Perfect command of the Hungarian language – grammar, language rules, style etc.
- Thorough knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of computer translation tools e.g. Across, Transit, SDL Studio, memoQ is a must.
- Ability to work within a team towards a shared goal, willingness to collaborate with colleagues in other teams/departments, ready to share own experience and adjust to at times unpredictable workflow.
- Good communication skills (email, phone) and knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
- Strong self-starting and organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, engineering) would be an advantage.
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Health insurance
- Seniority days