Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a Dutch in-house translator/reviser to be a part of our translation team based in our office in the Netherlands (Eindhoven). The job holder will translate and revise documents mainly for public field projects.
- Translation and revision of EU-related documents in the economically most efficient way for AMPLEXOR, from English and French or German into Dutch.
- Produce translations using translation memory systems.
- Perform terminology research, TM maintenance and other related activities.
- Work in a team environment to meet the short-term (daily, weekly) and long-term (monthly) requirements of the various projects requiring translation and revision work.
- Meet deadlines and ensure quality according to the AMPLEXOR quality and quantity standards.
- Participate in process improvement projects affecting the translation workflow.
- C2-level of Dutch (mandatory).
- University degree in Languages or Translation.
- Previous experience in translating EU texts.
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of the target language and very good command of English and French or German. Other source languages are an asset.
- Practical experience in using CAT Tools (e.g. Trados Studio, XTM, Across, Transit, etc.) would be a major asset.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Flexible work times
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Casual office dress code