At AMPLEXOR Netherlands we create content management tools that make life easier and take away the boring administrative tasks no one wants to do. We also create innovative websites with the newest technologies, no doubt that you have already visited one of them! Our clients are internationally known. They choose us because we make quality and innovation our priority. We are part of AMPLEXOR International, a global company with 40 offices in 22 countries.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for an ECM Technical Service Engineer to join us in taking our services to the next level.
You will be part of our Shared Service Center. Together with your team, you will be responsible for delivering the best service possible to our clients. As fast and efficient as possible, you fix functional and technical incidents. Communication is key as you will keep clients updated on the status of issues and make sure all their questions are answered. Your analytic mind helps you in seeking out issues proactively and solving them before they become a problem. Thanks to our Documentum Real Time Monitor (DRTM), a program we created to support your daily tasks, you are able to keep a correct overview of priorities and running issues.
- You are passionate about Enterprise Content management Systems
- You are no stranger to ECM implementations
- Experience with Documentum is a plus but not a must
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- You are flexible in working hours
- You have a degree in ICT or equal through experience
- You live in the coolest country in the world: The Netherlands. Our office is in Eindhoven.
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Romanian or Chinese is admirable, but Dutch and English are the only languages you really need to work in our international team
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects for nationally and internationally known clients
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Not having the same work schedule everyday requires flexibility from you as an employee. We will make sure you can get the best compensation possible. Work-life balance is key
- A very attractive salary package
- A very modern office space that feels like home
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!