Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization. In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 25 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEWNO 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
THE JOB ROLE
Working under general supervision, participates on extended project teams to execute assigned tasks to support the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables.
1 Main Responsibilities
§ Execute tasks within the scope of packaging and labelling development projects, as assigned.
§ Coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope and timeline.
§ Perform quality control checks on packaging and labelling deliverables.
§ Interface with external suppliers for outsourced work, including translation, localization, desktop publishing, printing, etc.
§ Communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks to key stakeholders and management, as needed.
§ Ensure final packaging and labelling materials meet all requirements set forth in the labelling standard operating procedures and are appropriate for use by printing suppliers.
§ Prepare packaging and labelling materials for reviews and approvals. This includes tracking changes, proofreading and verifying content, and generating support documents.
§ Report status of activities to the key stakeholders and management, proactively alert leadership if the schedule of individual activities is at risk.
§ Ensure packaging and labelling projects meet defined specifications, regulatory and quality requirements, timelines.
§ Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
1.1 Educational background
§ Bachelor or associate degree in related field
1.1 Professional experience
- Less than 1 year of relevant experience if a bachelor’s degree has been obtained. At least 3 years of experience if an associate’s degree has been obtained.
- Preferred : Project Management in localisation
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of English and any other language required.
- Very good general computer skills (MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- High level of autonomy, excellent organisational skills, solution-oriented and critical thinking approved in test selection tasks and interviews
- Friendliness, open-mindedness and willingness to fit into the team and become a reliable and responsible member of it.
- Positive, analytical and cost-effective thinking
- Ability to define the scope of assigned projects, manages associated risks and problems
- Ability to deliver what is planned from a timing, cost and quality standpoint
- Ability to understand cross-functions
- Capacity to rapidly capture different internal processes of the organisation and uses them efficiently
- Ability to fix technical problems with client
- Ability to manage difficult situations with clients and to find win/win solutions
- Ability to describe client project requirements in functional terms and interacts with other internal parties with regards to client matters
- Ability to guides other parties in order to determine best technical/applicative solution for clients
- Fluency in English (other languages are strong assets)
National and Festival Holidays
Five days work week