AMPLEXOR is a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defence & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 23 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEW NO. 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
Landmark: Opposite Chennai Trade Centre
THE JOB ROLE
The job holder is in charge of:
- Ensuring business continuity of application and support services in Amplexor, concerning IT Security operational efforts.
- Participating in projects or efforts to develop and extend the services of Amplexor, within the area of domain
- Implementation and monitoring the appropriate quality and information security standards linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place
- Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows
- Consulting for Service and Project Managers, Team Managers, fellows or customers/partners, within the area of domain
- Contribute in providing clean management of SLAs, both upstream and downstream
- Operation on Security services infrastructure:
- Daily work:
- Vulnerability Management
- Patch Management
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware Management
- Compliance and Information Security
- Secure Delivery of Services
- ITSM scope:
- Incident Management
- Change/Request/Problem Management
- Monitor and maintain services
- Consolidation and migration efforts
- Solution architecture
- Degree in Information Technology and Computer Engineering or similar Engineering degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Vulnerability Management and Patch Management processes and platforms
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with security topics in both UNIX and Windows systems
- Deep knowledge in security mechanisms (PKI, SSL/TLS, …)
- Experience with working in vast networking and infrastructure landscapes
- Experience with ethical hacking platforms and approaches
- Ability to create regular reports and conduct ad-hoc analyses of operations data.
- CompTIA Security+ / Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) / CCNA Security certification or equivalent recognition
- Working experience in compliance/remediation efforts on relevant international security standards and best practices such as ISO/IEC 27001, AICPA SOC, GDPR etc.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Expertise with ITSM tools and ITIL v3 processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge in IT security operational routines
- Excellent problem solving skills using third party tools like Kali Linux, WireShark or similar
- Build automate procedures using scripting tools and languages
- Enthusiasm towards working with the security area of IT
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ability to create and maintain quality documentation (procedures, process diagrams, KB)
- English C1+
- UNIX-based OS (Must)
- Windows workstation and server OS
- PKI, SSL/TLS Certificate Management
- Vulnerability Management platforms such as InsightVM, Acunetix, Nessus …
- Patch Management platforms such as Azure Update Management, WSUS, Spacewalk, …
- Anti-Virus platforms such as Kaspersky, Bitdefender, Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection …
- Good networking skills
- Basic OS administration skills
Indian National & Festival Holidays
Five days work week
All required statutory benefits