Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies.
For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
On its way to the top, Acolad needs to work with the best Senior Project Manager. And that's where you come in! As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage 5 desk managers who are each responsible for a team of several project managers. You will report directly to the Head of Production for France and Benelux Region of Acolad. You have a strong eye for people and processes and you are a true troubleshooter.
- Monitor, track and evaluate desk- and project managers on KPI’s;
- Provide ongoing feedback to ensure all standards are met ;
- Monitor technological developments and ensure their implementation in order to optimize working methods and tools;
- Define and implement the main project management processes;
- Monitor the application of internal procedures and implement improvements in accordance with business needs;
- Monitor, improve and manage margins;
- Deliver monthly, weekly or daily updates/reports to general mana
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Relevant work experience (5-7 years) in the translation industry or another branch of high-end professional services;
- Good understanding of MS Office, Excel and CAT tools;
- Experience with implementing and using Machine Translation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Highly driven and an agile learner;
- Ability to lead, direct and motivate others;
- Strong ability to multi task and perform under pressure.
- A permanent and full-time contract
- Working for a fast-growing international company within a multicultural environment;
- A great location to work, near Paris in a comfortable office, (at the moment we only work remotely);
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal tickets, participation and holiday bonus
- 12 RTT days per year