Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are looking for a German speaking Translation Project Manager to be responsible for the management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards.
This person will work on customer service deliveries, either independently or under the responsibility of a Senior Service Manager in our office in Vitoria-Gasteiz in Spain.
- Process execution according to the service portfolio throughout the whole project lifecycle process (initiation, planning, execution, control and closing).
- Monitoring of overall workflow timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, DTP, etc.).
- Project financial side, including revenue and gross margin, preparing invoicing.
- Client relationship management, spoken and written communication to be carried out in German, at first level operational contacts, representing the organization to the customer; ownership of customer satisfaction.
- University degree or equivalent certificate in foreign languages, communication and/or business.
- Excellent knowledge of German (C1 level) and English required. Other languages are an asset.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in service/project management or in similar roles/businesses.
- Demonstrate basic to solid experience in operational service/project management processes and methodologies, preferably related to Language Services.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully managing customer relationships at operations level, including difficult situation, conflicts, and complaints.
- Good communication skills (email, phone, presentations).
- Strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations.
- Familiarity with translation tools.
- Stress management.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services.
- Location: Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Flexible schedules
- Private health insurance