Amplexor is a leading provider of global content lifecycle management solutions, combining Enterprise Content Management technology and Professional Services for the Public, Aerospace- Defense and Transportation, Energy and Environment, Manufacturing and the Life Sciences sectors. We provide an equal opportunity workplace with international career prospects for innovative professionals. If you like to work in a multicultural environment where your professional development is taken seriously, send us your application. You might be the person we are looking for!
About the role:
Amplexor Canada is looking for a Mobile Software Quality Tester in the Aerospace field.
The Software Quality Tester coordinates with other members of the team to develop regressive testing procedures for validating the functional requirements are met, and that bugs are located and do not reoccur.
- Work with the design and customer support staff to manage new requirements and bug reports
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
- Author and manage test case procedures for validating functional requirements
- Design, implement, improve and maintain automated tests for web/mobile products
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g developers and product managers) to identify new requirements
- Analyze test results and coverage reports using standardized QA processes
- Conduct performance and security testing
- University degree or related diploma in Software Testing or Quality Assurance Certification
- 5 years of pertinent experience in Software Testing or Quality Assurance of Software Testing Fields
- Fully proficient in English, a good knowledge of French will be considered a big asset
- Experience working with Test Case Management tools (ie: TestRail)
- Experience writing scripting (UX testing)
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Knowledge of AS9100 quality procedures or willingness to learn
- Good organization skills and proficiency in setting priorities.
- Striving for work excellence and respect of deadlines.
- Positive, dynamic attitude with a passion about technology and aviation
- As the job location is in Mirabel, candidates must have a car as the location is not accessible via public transport
-4 Weeks vacations
-Group Health Insurance