41 OFFICES in 23 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced, and committed to our clients and employees. We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead, and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow, and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
A international leader in language, digital, and content solutions for over 30 years, we accompany large scale companies to globalize their brand through innovative websites, efficient intranet networks, collaborative platforms, and providing expert services for global content management. Today, our reputation extends beyond borders and sectors, and allows us to work with world leaders.
About the role:
AMPLEXOR Canada is looking for Front-End / Back-End developers, to help develop its DXM/ECS (Digital eXperience Management/Enterprise Content Solutions) departmental activities.
With a team of developers, you will work on the conception, development, and management of modern and innovative technical content management applications (XML) – online or web corporate portals.
- Identify and evaluate concepts for new solutions;
- Conceptualize and develop easy to use, and evolving technical solutions which follow the company’s corporate environment and architecture;
- Involvement with all development phases: Back-End, Front-End, Analysis, and Architecture;
- Participate in the maintenance of the implanted solutions’ operational conditions;
- Identify, correct, and document the applications’ weaknesses;
- Preparation of reports, manuals, and other documents pertaining to the status, the use, and the maintenance of the software;
- Elaboration of solutions, analysis of their impacts, and submission of recommendations;
- User support in the case of incidents or problems;
- Be a leader in suggesting the use of new technologies;
- Elaborate and execute complete testing and coding review;
- Indentify and communicate found technical problems, procedures and solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or DEC in relevant field of study;
- Working knowledge of the languages, and technologies related to technical documentation (XML, HTML, DTD/schema, XSL-T, XSL-FO…)
- Working experience with corporate content management platforms (SDL, PTC, OpenText, Alfersco, etc…)
- Working experience with the following web content management platforms: SharePoint, O365, Drupal, AEM, Kentico, Sitecore, Liferay, and others;
- Knowledge of industry standards related to technical documentation (DITA, S1000D, …);
- Working knowledge of English and French;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) and excellent client and customer service abilities.
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- 3 weeks vacation + paid days off between Christmas and New Years;
- Group insurance: Medical and dental benefits, long term disbility insurance;
- Possibility of career growth and development while working with internationally renowned clients and using the newest tools and software.
Please note that applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or have the proper work permits to work in Canada. We would like to thank all the candidates. Only candidates selected for further examination will be contacted. This position is open to men and women.
Location: Greater Montreal – Canada