AMPLEXOR is an international leader in digital content solutions. For over 30 years, we accompany large scale companies to globalize their brand through innovative services for global content management. At AMPLEXOR Digital Germany we focus on helping clients improve their digital solutions through creating digital experience platforms as well as digital workplaces and enterprise information management.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a M365 Business Consultant to join us in taking our projects to the next level:
- You will analyze business requirements with the customer. Based on these, you will scope out and document functional and technical requirements for M365 deployment projects and migrations
- You will design these solutions taking into account M365 best practices
- You will overview the roll-out of the project and will actively participate in the configuration and set-up of the solution
- You will interact with the different stakeholders and manage change processes to facilitate user adoption
- You will provide training materials and trainings to end-users
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft 365
- Experience with Microsoft 365 deployments or migration
- Proven ability to understand a customer’s needs
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and demonstrated project experience with regard to estimates, planning and deliverable
- Change management experience is a plus
- Prior development experience with Microsoft Sharepoint Technologies is a plus
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- You are fluent in German knowledge of English considered a plus
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Remote working has been normal for us for many years.
- A very attractive salary package.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!