During this session, Gráinne will lead an insightful and interactive discussion on determining if your translations are meeting your quality standards and delivering the quality and user experience your end users and customers expect. Clients often get lost in the back and forth dialog between translation and review because quality evaluation scores are not easily understood or leveraged.
In her discussion Gráinne will examine:
- The present and future trend of moving from language-focused quality evaluations to user-centric audits, while still gaining actionable feedback to improve published content
- The challenges marketing teams experience with receiving translated content that is on-brand
- The challenges translation and localization teams face while managing an actionable quality program
- How to keep the user front and center
- How to select content for an audit the customer is familiar with vs. content sourced from out-of-context tools and materials
- How to create a constructive dialog between localization teams, translation teams and internal company stakeholders - all while delighting the end customer
Lastly, Gráinne will review live dashboards and tools that are available to help you manage ongoing stakeholder and translation-vendor dialogs that focus on driving continuous improvement and user delight. After experiencing this presentation, you will have a better understanding of the right approach to measuring and managing your translation quality.