Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a Terminologist to work onsite in customer premises, who will be responsible for the concept creation during the machine design, according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards.
The candidate is expected to work 3 to 6 months full-time onsite (Uzwil, Switzerland) and later 50% (once/twice a week) of the working time.
- University degree in a linguistic or translation-oriented degree program, with specialization in terminology
- At least 5 years of experience in terminology management and translation.
- Experience with engineering for machine manufacturing would be a plus.
- Experience with Term database, Windchill and SAP would be preferential.
- Working languages: English and German are mandatory. Any other EU language would be a plus.