Senior DevOps Program Manager
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
We are constantly growing and looking for and looking for a Senior DevOps Program Manager to join our team.
- Providing leadership, planning, prioritization, scheduling and effective implementation for agreed software development initiatives on roadmap using agile methods and in collaboration with Product and Service Management, software architects, and dev/QA teams, in a fast‑paced environment
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects
- Coordinating cross-project activities
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Managing scope, changes, schedule, quality, risks, issues, and internal as well as external resources
- Providing guidance to project teams and team leaders
- Prepare reports for management, presentation of results, follow up, and quality review
- Deliver portfolio of software development projects within agreed quality and approved budget and deadline in compliance with applicable policies and procedures
- You have an established background in the IT Ops, Cloud Ops, and DevOps management lifecycle
- You have proven experience as a Program Manager with ability to manage multiple IT projects and project teams at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- You have experience in working with Development and Operation teams in designing, building, delivering, and managing complex, large scale, cloud-based content management solutions
- You have solid experience in people management discipline (team leadership and conflicts management)
- You have thorough understanding and execution of a wide variety project/program management approaches, techniques and methods, including standard SDLC and PM methodologies
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office and program/project and task management software (MS Project, JIRA etc.)
- You are flexible and capable of dealing with ambiguity, addressing uncertainty and adapting to changing priorities
- You are willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to cross-functional teams and senior management
- You have University degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- You are fluent in English
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects
- The opportunity to take up a challenging role in an international environment
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- A very attractive salary package