Technical Product Owner
Community of Madrid, Madrid
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
The Technical Product Owner is the key element in our next generation of unified content management platform as he/she will be the main driver for the development of the platform that will allow AMPLEXOR reach the state of art in several markets. Included in a team of Technical Product Owners, Architects and DevOps Engineers, the Technical Product Owner will be responsible of delivering a complex solution
- Own the Backlog that he/she is responsible for.
- Provide technical guidance, in conjunction with the rest of Technical Product Owners and Architect, to the development team.
- Create, prioritize and negotiate user stories with the Development team in order to achieve the Sprint, Program Increment and Project goals and objectives.
- Support the resolution of impediments and dependencies.
- Help in process and workflow improvements for efficiency and cost savings.
- Collaborate with other parts of the organization so that the product fits for purpose.
- Overall, together with the rest of the Technical Product Owners, own the product developed, doing the right thing right.
Educational background :
- Bachelor in Computer Software Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of experience in equivalent techno-product management position.
- Practical experience with Content Management Solutions
- Knowledge of functional and business processes, desirably in Life Science technologies
Technical skills :
- Good knowledge of : JAVA (mandatory), Microservice architecture, Cloud infrastructure , enterprise architecture, software engineering principles, Information Systems security principles and excellent agile Principles
- Knowledge of SAFe (Nice to have)
Job Specific and Knowledge :
- Good knowledge in product Design and value proposition development,
- General business acumen with bottom line focus
- Design and Product centric
Personal Skills :
- Excellent communication mediator and negotiation skills
- Open-minded and culturally aware
- Team Leader
- Motivational skills
- Able to cope with constant change
Availability to travel to others AMPLEXOR offices or third-party locations (20% of the time - around 1 week/month)
- All the chances of a globally successful, growing company;
- Experiences, insights and a high level of responsibility in challenging, cutting edge projects for international customers and new digital businesses;
- Influence in a growing, motivated and highly innovative team;
- Room for personal and professional development options in a growing organization
- A work environment that allows you to balance your work and your private life;
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms, helpful and engaged colleagues;
- An attractive, market- and success-oriented compensation
- Private health and dental insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Work from home max 2 days per week
- Coffee, tea, fruits....
- PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH-