Lisbon, Paço de Arcos
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
The candidate for this position will be assisting Service Coordinators in the daily work and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders according to the customer requirements and AMPLEXOR standards. This person will be a part of our Language Service team and he/she will work on customer service deliveries in our office in Paço de Arcos, Lisbon.
- Assist the day-to-day management of orders from Service Management according to the customer requirements and group’s standards.
- Collaborate with Resource Manager/Service Management and translators.
- Process improvement and optimization, linguistic quality.
- Organization and monitoring of overall workflow processes and timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, review and other linguistic services).
- Monitoring of Service Delivery related KPIs, e.g. adherence to deadlines, vendor costs, in-house costs, productivity, volume per service and per language combination, number of complaints.
- University level or equivalent qualification in the field of translation, interpreting or language/communication studies.
- Basic to intermediate experience in service/project management or in similar roles/businesses (preferably related to Language Services) is an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills (email, phone, presentations).
- Excellent knowledge of English. Any other language (especially French and German) is an asset.
- Strong organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads or complex project situations.
- Ability to work individual or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- Resistant in stressful situations
- Knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, …) and working knowledge of computer translation tools (e.g. TRADOS, …) would be a plus.
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Health insurance
- Seniority days
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working schedule
-Please send your CV in ENGLISH-