IT Middleware and Integration Engineer (Trainee)
Lisbon, Paço de Arcos
Passionate for technology?! Want to work with a vast range of technologies and cloud providers, but also want to avoid working in a consulting company? This is the job for you!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Consultancy; Consolidation and migration efforts; Solution architecture;
- Ensuring business continuity of application services in Amplexor, concerning Middleware systems.
- Operation on Middleware systems of application services in Amplexor:
- Daily work: Administration of Middleware systems; Deployments; Administration of the Enterprise Service Bus platform and governance control over SOA initiatives.
- ITSM scope: Incident management; Change/request management; Monitor and maintain services.
- Implementation and monitoring the appropriate quality and information security standards linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place.
- Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows.
- Contribute in providing clean management of SLAs, both upstream and downstream
- Degree in Information Technology and Computer Engineering or similar Engineering degree.
- Basic expertise on enterprise Middleware stacks:
- Basic expertise in SOA Architecture and Governance, integration principles and enterprise architecture modelling
- Basic expertise in database systems, focused on establishing connectivity from application servers – PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic understanding of ITSM tools and ITIL processes
- Business Process Management and Enterprise Content Management skills are valued
- Basic experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, …) is valued
- Project management skills are valued
- Consultancy spirit
- Good communication skills
- Strong English skills
- Integration platforms - Oracle Service Bus, webMethods, Mule ESB, tibco, JBoss Fuse)
- Applications servers - Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, Microsoft IIS, Gunicorn, etc.
- Web servers – Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, HAProxy, etc.
- Location: Paço de Arcos
- 1 year contract, followed by permanent contract
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Seniority days
- Flexible schedule