IT Middleware and Integration Engineer
Lisbon, Paço de Arcos
Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Participating in projects or efforts to develop and extend the services of Amplexor within the area of domain.
- Consultancy; Consolidation and migration efforts; Solution architecture; Micro-management.
- Ensuring business continuity of application services in Amplexor, concerning Middleware systems.
- Operation on Middleware systems of application services in Amplexor:
- Daily work: Administration of Middleware systems; Deployments; Administration of the Enterprise Service Bus platform and governance control over SOA initiatives.
- ITSM scope: Incident management; Change/request management; Monitor and maintain services.
- Implementation and monitoring the appropriate quality and information security standards linked to the assigned enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and/or software, technology/systems/applications/tools) with respect to the QM and ISMS management systems in place.
- Ensuring proper collaboration with other IT staff, other business units, suppliers or partners by using the appropriate communication flows.
- Contribute in providing clean management of SLAs, both upstream and downstream.
- Degree in Information Technology and Computer Engineering or similar Engineering degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with enterprise Middleware stacks, preferably Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stacks or other equivalent SOA/ESB layers (webMethods, Mule ESB, tibco, JBoss Fuse), as well as other applications servers, such as Apache Tomcat and HTTP Server, Nginx, JBoss, Glassfish, etc.
- Basic expertise in SOA Governance, integration principles and enterprise architecture modelling.
- Basic expertise in database systems, focused on establishing connectivity from application servers.
- Expertise with ITSM tools and ITIL v3 processes.
- Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management skills are valued.
- Project management skills are valued.
- Consultancy spirit.
- Good communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic Server, Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, IIS, Gunicorn, etc.
- Web Servers: Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Oracle HTTP Server, etc.
- Oracle Service Bus or other Enterprise Service Bus platforms.
- Oracle SOA/BPM Suite or other SOA platforms.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or other monitoring systems.
- Database systems (basic skills):
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MySQL Database
- Location: Paço de Arcos
- Permanent contract
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Seniority days
- Flexible schedule
- Annual bonus